Tuesday, 5 March 2013

My Top 4 TIGI Bed Head Products

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today's post will be on my top 4 TIGI Bed Head products. If you are a friend of mine then you will know that I have a shelf in my room FULL of Bed Head products, seriously, I can't even keep count. What first got me attracted to the brand is that I love the packaging, it's so cute and girly and really well presented. Some of the TIGI products can be a bit on the pricey side, but still very reasonable for great stock at Salons.



The following products are in no particular order, as I love them all the same!

TIGI Bed Head After Party: is a smoothing and frizz control cream for silky, shiny, healthy looking hair. I use this product without fail whenever I'm going for a night out. I straighten my hair, use this cream then hair spray! It makes your hair feel super smooth and gets rid of those annoying flyaway hairs. It retails for around £10.

Superstar Volumising Leave in Conditioner: I use this leave in conditioner after every time I wash my hair. Whilst my hair is still wet, I spray the conditioner all over, then use a heat defence spray (my favourite is Tresemme at the moment) then blow dry. I pretty much use this as a detangler, it works fab and smells amazing! It also makes your hair feel that little bit more smoother. Retails from £10 - £13.

Superstar Blowdry Lotion For Thick, Massive Hair: This is definitely one of my must have products when I'm getting ready for a night out. You apply a reasonable amount in your hand then apply to your roots and rub into the scalp. Then when blowdrying, use a roller brush and the amount of volume you get is incredible! There is no grease and it adds extra silkiness. It really makes a massive difference and if you're looking for volume then you need this lotion! Retails from £8 - £10.

Masterpiece Massive Shine Hair Spray: This hair spray is perfect for casual day use or going out and needing a good hold on your hair. It brushes out with ease and doesn't leave your hair feeling dry. The smell is nice and sweet and you don't need much for a great hold. Retails from £8 - £10.

Also, if you're looking for a good Bed Head Shampoo and conditioner, then you definitely need to try Urban antidotes Resurrection shampoo and conditioner. This is recommended for 'weak, brittle hair that needs an intervention'. What it does: 'Gives hair silky smooth, shiny results considered miracle-like on super damaged hair'. I can 100% say it does exactly this. I first used this shampoo and conditioner after I stripped my hair. I had really dark brown/almost black hair, and as I am naturally blonde, I decided I wanted to go back to being natural. My hair was left feeling extremely brittle and dry and honestly, this S&C was a god send!! It made my hair so smooth and repaired it to how it was way before I stripped the colour off. If you are struggling with damaged hair by colouring then this product is definitely for you! I have previously done a little post on this shampoo and conditioner here

I hope this has been useful! Have you tried any TIGI Bed Head products? What are your favourites? xo

10 comments:

  1. after party is my fav!!!!
    checkout my blog if you get a chance, im following you now, follow back if you'd like :)
    thefemaledragqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, follow this link for further instructions

    Love India xx

    http://callofbeautyxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look amazing, especially after party!

    xo Nat

    http://nataliekslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Bed Head products in the longest! Love your blog! New follower, you can check out my blog and follow back if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just discovered your blog, I love it! Great reviews! :D xxx

    bunsybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog!!

    You are invited to take part in my International Born Pretty Store Giveaway :)
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fell in love with your blog! Follow me back if you'd like! :)

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tigi are the best hair brand I think I always use their products from shampoo to hair masks to styling essentials they never fault me and smell amazing! they also work too which I love, great blog :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. All such good products. Absolutely love the Tigi Bed Head xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...