Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Small Saffiano Tote

Hello everyone, hope you are all well! It's been so sunny in Devon yesterday and today which has put me in a great mood - everything's always better when it's sunny!! Today I'd like to show you my Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Small Saffiano Tote bag in black.


I got this bag for Christmas from my amazing boyfriend James (obviously I chose it, I wouldn't trust him with a task like that..). What drew my eyes to it was firstly that I don't actually have a black bag! Weird right?! I LOVE the gold hardware which you can find on most MK bags, it's never too over the top but also not too discrete. I love the look of the saffiano leather, it's a bit different and it's not as common as smooth leather.


On the inside it has 1 small zip pocket which I keep a mirror in and any receipts I get. On the opposite side there is 1 larger open pocket that I keep my lip balm/ lip gloss, power foundation  etc. It's surprising how much you can actually fit inside the bag but its got a solid flat bottom so it's great to lye things flat.


For me, this bag is the perfect size, I use it everyday for work to carrying all my essentials. I believe you can get this handbag also in medium and large. The only thing I would possibly change is that there is no zip on the top - it is just a gold clasp holding either sides of the bag together, which does look great but it's quite easy for people to see inside it but I'm not hiding anything so who cares haha!

Once again, thank you Michael Kors!! What do you guys thing of the Jet Set Travel tote? Do you have any MK bags? Why don't you check out my previous post on Jet Set Large Chain East West Tote here xox

6 comments:

  1. you've persuaded me to get this bag too bbz haha :P miss ya!!111! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this classic shape! I'm saving up for an LV speedy.... sigh hopefully sooner than later it'll be mine! PS I'm gonna hit you up on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love mk totes but it's very diffficult to choose the rite size

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love mk totes but it's very diffficult to choose the rite size

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...