Monday, 25 February 2013

CND Shellac in Gotcha

Hi all, as some of you may know I'm a qualified nail tech so am exploring the world beyond nail polish (sorry OPI) and my new love is of course CND Shellac.
Shellac is the original Power Polish - "14+ day wear. Mirror shine, zero dry time"


I think I have 12 of the shades but my collection is growing fast! Clients seem to LOVE this treatment as its great for your nails, it makes them feel so healthy and strong.

Today I thought I'd show you the shade 'Gotcha' it's a really cute medium bubblegum pink, I added pink glitter to the ring finger so add a bit of sparkle.

Have any of you guys had Shellac done at your local salon? Or wanted to try it? If any of you have any questions then please feel free to ask! Mimi xo

3 comments:

  1. This looks great I love the Sparkly pink glitter on the ring finger!
    Where abouts are you based?

    ED xx

    http://emilydiamondsdelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a nail tech too and I recently got my cert in CND Shellac, its so amazing. I can't wait to buy all the products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nails are looking so fun and girly ;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...