Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Michael Kors Jet Set Large Chain East West Tote

Hey everyone, it's been way too long since I last blogged but I'm definitely wanting to get back into it again, starting with showing you all my Michael Kors Jet Set Large Chain East West Tote handbag in cream & gold.


I got this bag October 2012 when I was in Barbados, they had the most amazing shopping mall and it was lethal for me to be there with my cards! My dad and boyfriend treated me to this bag as I fell in love with it instantly. Even the Michael Kors shop itself was luxurious, let alone all the products in there to drool over!


I was after a bag that would be acceptable to use in the evenings but I could also use it in the day.. the gold chains may be a bit too much for some peoples every day use but not me lol! It has a subtle MK logo chain attached to the bag which can easily be removed if desired. On the back of the bag it has a small pocket which is held closed by a small magnet clasp, on the inside it has one large zip pocket and on the other side it has 2 open large pockets.

The leather on this bag is amazing, it's the softest handbag I own and the quality is fantastic. It's great sized and is like a mary poppins bag, you can fit everything in it! I believe they also do this bag in tan, black and in a black snakeskin effect.


Since purchasing this bag I have also got the Michael Kors Small Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote in black which will be making an appearance shortly on my blog! :)

I would highly recommend any MK bags as they are all high quality and I haven't experienced or know anyone who has experienced any problems with the brand. Happy shopping and I'd love to know what you all think of Michael Kors bags xox

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous handbag! I was looking at MK Handbags today actually, and they make amazing stuff, and it's very cute and contemporary looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Alma! There are soo many varieties of Michael Kors handbags, there's guaranteed one for everyone ha xo

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love Michael Kors stuff in general, except for the logo bags...but I hate all logo bags lol. Can't wait to see the black one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol such hate for logo bags! :P xo

      Delete
  3. I need to invest in a good bag like this one! Its soo pretty :)


    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) you definitely need an MK bag in your life! xo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Um excuse me?? Who even are you?? It certainly is not.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...