Sunday, 27 January 2013

Jimmy Choo Pela Wedges

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you are all well. I went to lunch at my local pub this afternoon with my boyfriend and have had a lovely relaxing day! I thought I'd share this post with you as I've had these shoes for a while now and I'm still totally in love! I got these for my birthday last August and have had a lot of use out of them when I went on holiday in October with my family to Barbados! Very lucky! I did a quick update of this holiday here


I believe you can still purchase these shoes online and they do a variety of colours with the cork wedge such as nude, black, blue, yellow(?), and snake skin effect.


My favourite part on these shoes has to be the gold end by the toes, it looks so gorgeous and it has 'Jimmy Choo' written on it, which is still visible when wearing them. Since wearing these a couple of times I am very annoyed, as the gold colour seems to have worn off a bit, so please be weary when wanting these shoes and definitely take good care of them. I chose this suede brown as I thought it would go with the majority of my clothes, as I wear a lot of beige/cream it would match perfectly.


The heel height on these Pela wedges are 130mm (5.1 inches) and a 35mm platform. They are effortly easy to walk in and don't hurt my feet at all. The t-bar makes your feet feel really secure so there's no way you'll feel like you're walking out of them.

I'd love to know what you guys think of these Jimmy Choos as I'm completely in love! Or if you ladies have any shoes that are completely to die for? xox

6 comments:

  1. OMG these are gorgeous! I want to get a pair of designer shoes...but I'm saving up for a Chanel WOC first. I'd love to see more designer posts :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to save for the Chanel! I'll do my best with the posts, dependant on my bank balance lol xo

      Delete
  2. You are so lucky. These are amazing! Perfect for summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shoes, how gorgeous are they! Such a perfect summer shoe I love a wedge x x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) You've got to have perfect shoes for the summer xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...